Electric Trikke Freedom 400W eTrike
Celebrate your Freedom with this amazing electric ride. It’s easy, intuitive, and unlike anything else out there. Freedom is a new, agile, and dynamic model–remaining accessible to all. A great hybrid model. While relatively new, the battery-powered, three-wheeled Trikke blends outstanding function, performance, and design. Giving you a sensation you normally would only feel on snowy slopes, you can now ride the asphalt on an electric ride that will keep you coming back. This standard freedom comes with a battery capable of a range of up to 15miles per charge. If you love the Trikke concept but are looking for something with more speed and power check out the Trikke Pon-e as an alternative.
- Healthy - Riding while standing up is a far more natural position, keeping the spine properly aligned and supporting your legs. When it comes to fitness, the Trikke active riding experience engages the whole body.
- Simplicity - The Trikke has far less to maintain, meaning far less could go wrong. No gear shifter, derailleur, sprockets, chain, pedals, or seat.
- Portability - The Trikke is quickly folded down for transport, without having to remove or wrangle any pieces. You can easily toss two or three into the back of an average car. The lithium battery is removable, allowing you to throw an extra one in your bag and change out the dead one for extra range.
- Fun - Ever wanted to ski on asphalt? Whether making a beeline, veering slightly, or indulging in some deep carving, you’ll be having the joy ride of the century.
|Frame||Mid-size, hi-tensile steel with patented high performance 3CV cambering system, foldable|
|Handlebar||Adjustable height, steel|
|Brake||Dual rear, scrub pad, cable actuated, with parking lock|
|Wheels||Alloy rim with Abec5 sealed bearings|
|Tires||228x50 Slick high pressure|
|Battery||36V 8.8Ah 316Wh Li-Ion quick-swap, aluminum case|
|Battery Life||400 Re-charges|
|Motor||DC 36V 200W (400W peak), Brushless hubmotor direct drive, front wheel|
|Controller||Progressive, sine-wave, 36V-13A, auto shut-off|
|Speed Throttle||Hand twist-and-go, 1/3 grip, charge level lights|
|**Range||Up to 15miles|
|*Max Speed (mph)||15 (throttle only)|
|Max Rider Weight||200lbs|
- *Speed and acceleration will vary with riders weight.
- **Range will vary with topography, rider's weight, wind, riding style.
- Tires must be inflated to max recommended pressure. The range listed above depicts an average with max recommended riders weight.
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. You may not cancel your order once the product has shipped from the warehouse. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 10 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 15% to 30% restocking fee on Trikke product returns depending upon the condition of the returned product.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - TRIKKE.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all TRIKKE products bought from us come with manufacturer warranty support. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - TRIKKE
- Frame and parts: 12 months
- Electrical parts (motor, controller, throttle): 90 Days
- Battery: 12 months pro-rata
This Limited Warranty is issued to the original owner of a brand new vehicle purchased from the Company or an authorized dealer or representative and shall remain in force as long as the original owner retains ownership of the vehicle. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
In order to exercise its rights under this limited warranty, the warranty must be submitted during the warranty period, to the company or one of its authorized representatives, along with the sales invoice or other documentary proof of purchase. The owner will be responsible for costs related to the return and delivery of the vehicle to the Company or its authorized.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.