Solowheel Glide 3 eUnicycle
The Solowheel Glide 3 AKA InMotion V8 brings more power, more distance, and more speed than its predecessor. A new and innovative electric ride that will impress the rider and observers alike. Its design and ease of use have made it a favorite for commuters, and individuals looking to ride something other than a car or bicycle. Its compact design makes this electric wheel or electric unicycle extremely portable and gives riders the ability to maneuver around obstacles. It is controlled by the rider through the shifting of weight. It is a unique steering system that could take a few minutes to get the hang of but once comfortable this Solowheel makes one of the best forms of personal transport devices. Its built-in handle is perfect for taking indoors and rolling around like a suitcase. While the intelligent safety tilt back system and audio warnings prevent you from pushing Solowheel past its mechanical limitations based on available power. If you like this electric ride but want something with a little less power and battery life check out the Solowheel Glide 2.
- InMotion Smartphone App - For iOS and Android connect to your Glide 3 via Bluetooth. Check your live stats & efficiency, adjust your lights, calibrate and update the firmware, run diagnostics to make sure your Solowheel is running at 100%.
- Sturdy and Reliable - The 16inch wheel size allows you to roll over just about any terrain. While the retractable built-in handle will enable you to never get stuck carrying your Solowheel!
- Range and Power - An improved max range of 28-31 miles will surely be able to get you to your location fast, efficient, and safe.
- Intelligent Safety - Tilt back and audio warnings prevent you from pushing Solowheel past mechanical limitations based on available power. Built-in front and rear lights for night riding visibility.
|Battery Range||28-31 Miles max|
|Max Speed (mph)||19|
|Hill Climbing||Rated for 25 degrees slope sustained|
|Max Rider Weight||260lbs (Performance is reduced at heavier loads)|
|IP Rating||IP 55 rated|
|Lights||Front and rear lights + Customizable side lights|
|App||InMotion App Support|
|Handle||Built-in retractable handle|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 3 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 30 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee for used or damaged items, depending on the degree of use and damage.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - INMOTION/SOLOWHEEL.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all SOLOWHEEL products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. Due to the length of the warranty information, we encourage you to read this information in our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the INMOTION/SOLOWHEEL brand.
For all information regarding product warranties please review our warranty policy and read all the information listed for this brand - INMOTION/SOLOWHEEL
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.