Solowheel Glide 2 eUnicycle
The Solowheel Glide 2 AKA InMotion V5F is a new and innovative electric ride that will impress the rider and observers alike. Its design and ease of use have made it a favorite for commuters, and individuals looking to ride something other than a car or bicycle. Its compact design makes this electric wheel extremely portable and gives riders the ability to maneuver around obstacles. The Glide 2 is a unique electric ride that has been labeled as an electric unicycle or electric wheel. It is steered by the way the rider shifts their weight on the Solowheel Glide 2. It can take a couple minutes to get the hang of it, but once you got it it's like riding a bike. The unique steering gives Solowheel riders maneuverability that other electric rides lack. While the intelligent safety tilt back system and audio warnings prevent you from pushing Solowheel past mechanical limitations based on available power. If you like the Solowheel Glide 2 but wish it could go a little faster for a little longer check out the Solowheel Glide 3.
- InMotion Smartphone App - For iOS and Android connect to your Glide 2 via Bluetooth. Check your live stats & efficiency, adjust your lights, calibrate and update the firmware, run diagnostics to make sure your Solowheel is running at 100%.
- Compact and Portable - With a 14inch wheel size, with a net weight of 23.4 pounds picking it up for situations for fitting into a car trunk or locker is a breeze. Optional folding handle accessory sold separately.
- Range and Power - A max range of 25 miles you will be able to get you to your location fast, efficient, and safe. Max load 260lbs (performance is reduced at heavier loads. Heavier riders will prefer the Glide 3)
- Intelligent Safety - Tilt back and audio warnings prevent you from pushing Solowheel past mechanical limitations based on available power. Built-in front and rear lights for night riding visibility.
|Battery Range||25 Miles max|
|Max Speed (mph)||15|
|Wheel Size||14 inches|
|Hill Climbing||Rated for 18 degrees slope sustained|
|Max Rider Weight||260lbs (Heavier riders will prefer Glide 3)|
|IP Rating||IP 55 rated|
|Lights||Front and rear lights|
|App||InMotion App Support|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 4-5 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 30 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee for used or damaged items, depending on the degree of use and damage.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - INMOTION/SOLOWHEEL.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all SOLOWHEEL products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. Due to the length of the warranty information, we encourage you to read this information in our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the INMOTION/SOLOWHEEL brand.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.