QuietKat Predator 750W Fat Tire eBike
Self - Assembly will be completed by you upon delivery (default option).
Local Shop - We will cover up to $60 of assembly cost by a local bicycle shop. Review our Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy for step by step instructions.
QuietKat Test Ride & Guarantee Program
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee ($150 for bikes and $225 for all-terrain trikes) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 30 days and for fewer than 10 miles. Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price, and not subject to the 15% restocking fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles of testing. QuietKat would arrange for and cover the return shipping fees.
The Predator is the perfect mix of power and performance for advanced terrain and trails. The
Predator features a 750 watt mid-drive electric motor, hydraulic disc brakes for responsive
stopping power, air-spring suspension fork for a smoother ride, and a wide-range 9-speed
gearing system to handle the most difficult terrain.
If you are looking for an electric bicycle geared for performance and outdoor excursions this is the bike for you. This electric bike can help you get in and out of the woods with ease. Great for camping, hunting, fishing, trail riding and more. With two color options - camo and charcoal - pick what best suits you and your mission. Its strong frame and fat tires will help you bring along your gear for a successful day in the woods. Its unique battery placement within the frame creates a streamlined look, while the mid-drive 750W is optimal for off-road riding.
- Built for the Outdoors - Designed for lovers of fresh air who want non-obtrusive access to the deep woods for hunting, fishing, and camping, or for those who want an electric bicycle for family excursions.
- Powerful Motor - 750W motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather, the strong motor and fat tires makes rides in snow, dirt, and sand possible. Unique mid-drive motor location for improved performance.
- Environmentally Friendly - QuietKat all electric mountain bikes are environmentally friendly, driven by powerful Lithium-ion batteries for green and silent power to motor through any landscape.
- Accessories - With a full range of purchasable accessories like extra batteries, bags, racks, cargo trailers and lights, it’s easy to carry your gear into the woods and your game out.
|Motor||Bafang BBSHD 750w Mid-Drive|
|Max Speed (mph)||25 (unassisted)|
|Battery||48V / 11.6Ah Panasonic|
|Frame||19" M / L|
|Brakes||2 Piston hydraulic - 203mm Rotor|
|Fork||GT air suspension 100mm|
|Wheel / Tire||26" X 4.5" (fat bike)|
|Gearing||9 Speed wide-range|
|Drive||Stainless steel chain|
|Max Rider/Load Weight||300 lbs|
|Available Colors||Camo & Charcoal|
|Range||~20 Miles unassisted|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
QuietKat Test Ride & Guarantee Program
- A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee ($150 for bikes and $225 for all-terrain trikes) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 30 days and for fewer than 10 miles. Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price, and not subject to the 15% restocking fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles of testing. QuietKat would arrange for and cover the return shipping fees.
- Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you.
Cancellations and Returns
- Items that are purchased and canceled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee. Items that are shipped may be returned within 30 days if there are fewer than 10 miles on the odometer. Those returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on the purchase price, as well as return shipping fees. A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase in order to begin the return process.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - QUIETKAT.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all QUIETKAT products come with a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, controller and motor assembly. This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all warranty information, we encourage you to read our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the QUIETKAT brand.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.