MotoTec Velocifero MAD 1600W eScooter
One of the most powerful electric scooter we sell, this top of the line electric scooter features a 1600-watt 48-volt motor with generous torque and enviable performance, that will not disappoint. The MotoTec Mad VELOCIFERO features an ergonomic design, fat wheels to overcome any terrain and a bamboo footrest that reflects on the latest generation of skateboards. A perfect cross between a mini-scooter and an electric bike with original styling. This scooter is designed for off-road purposes only.
- Powerful Motor - This electric scooter has a powerful 1600W motor strong enough to transport you with style, comfort, and speed.
- Reliable Battery - The MotoTec Mad is equipped with four replaceable 12V/12AH batteries. Charge time can take 4-8 hours and will last for a max range of 18-22 miles in optimum conditions.
- Ready for Adventure - Feel confident riding on these all-terrain tires. The MotoTec Mad is equipped with front and rear lights, a folding design, a horn, front and rear shocks, and saddle bags like the ones shown in the pictures. Fully equipped for your next adventure!
|Motor||1600W 48V/12A Brushless Motor|
|Max Rider Weight||310lbs|
|Max Speed (mph)||20+|
|Recommended Age||13+ Years Old|
|Battery||Four 12V/12Ah Lead-acid (48V Total)|
|Range Per Charge||18-22 miles in optimum conditions|
|Charge Time||4-8 hrs|
|Shocks||Single Front, Dual Rear|
|Brake||Front and Rear Disc|
|Box Size||53x14x23 inches|
|Box Weight||120 lbs|
|Scooter Weight||106 lbs|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days from the date your order was placed. Once shipped the product will take 3-7 business days to arrive at any location within the US. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
- The manufacturer will ship out free replacement parts if any shipping damage occurs or products arrive with missing/defective parts. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of parts if they are not shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Customers are responsible for replacing these parts. Should the item be majorly damaged beyond warranty repair, the manufacturer will offer a return for a full refund. If the damage is not reported to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the item, the shipping companies will not honor the damage claim and the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
Cancelations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. You may not cancel your order once the product has shipped from the warehouse. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving the product in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden. To receive a refund or credit, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the product. Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 10% restocking fee on Mototec product returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - BIG TOYS
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all MOTOTEC products bought from us come with manufacturer warranty support. This product has a 60 Day, Parts Replacement Warranty. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - BIG TOYS
In order to exercise this right, the warranty must be submitted during the warranty period, to the company or one of its authorized representatives, along with the sales invoice or other documentary proof of purchase. The owner will be responsible for costs related to the return and delivery of the vehicle to the Company.