Fire Truck 12v
Let your kid start his dream of being a firefighter. Cruise in style with the Kalee Fire Truck 12v electric ride-on toy. A ride-on toy for those kids with the firefighter mentality. What a thrill being 3 years old and riding a realistic fire truck loaded with features and gadgets such as the working PA system, lights, sounds and more. Riding battery operated vehicles will help develop your child's coordination at an early age.
- Authentic Decals
- Working PA System
- Decoration Ladders
- Decoration Firemans Ax
- Chrome Gauge Area
- Engine Sound
- Hose Spraying Sound
- Flashing Red Lights
|Recommended Rider Age||3-6 years old|
|Batteries||1 x 12 volt battery included|
|Recommended Terrain||Hard Surfaces|
|Rider(s)||One, single seater|
|Max Rider Weight||100 lbs|
|Seat to Dash Space||16.5"|
|Decoration||Ladders, foremans ax, chrome gauge area|
|Sounds||4 sounds - siren, horn, engine, and hose spraying sound - all on steering wheel|
|PA System||Yes, has working PA system|
|Lights||2 sets of flashing red lights. One set on the top of the front and another set on the rear.|
|Entry||Easy open access for entry and exit|
|Box Dimensions||44x21x22 inches|
|Box Weight||44 lbs|
|Warranty||30 days parts replacement|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Products can take up to 3 business days to leave the warehouse. Once shipped the product will take anywhere from 3-7 business days to arrive at your door. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
- The manufacturer will ship out free replacement parts if any shipping damage occurs or products arrive with missing/defective parts. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of parts if they are not shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Customers are responsible for replacing these parts. Should the item be majorly damaged beyond warranty repair, the manufacturer will offer a return for a full refund. If the damage is not reported to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the item, the shipping companies will not honor the damage claim and the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
Cancelations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. You may not cancel your order once the product has shipped from the warehouse. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving the product in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden. To receive a refund or credit, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the product. Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 10% restocking fee on product returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - BIG TOYS
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all KALEE products bought from us come with manufacturer warranty support. This product has a 30 day, Parts Replacement Warranty. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - BIG TOYS
In order to exercise this right, the warranty must be submitted during the warranty period, to the company or one of its authorized representatives, along with the sales invoice or other documentary proof of purchase. The owner will be responsible for costs related to the return and delivery of the vehicle to the Company.