EMOVE Touring 350W-500W eScooter
This is the EMOVE Touring 350W - 500W 10.4AH / 15.6AH / 24AH electric scooter. This electric scooter is classified as a mid-tier power scooter and comes in multiple color options and battery capacities. If you are looking for a powerful and portable electric scooter with impressive range options the EMOVE Touring is perfect for you. EMOVE Touring is unique due to its slim design and battery options. The main difference for each battery option being range. The bullets below break down each power level and their recommended uses for the EMOVE Touring.
- 10.4AH (350W 36V) - Recommended for those looking for a basic standard electric scooter that is lightweight and can perform. The standard 10.4AH 350W 36V model will still allow you to get about 17 miles of range off one full battery.
- 15.6AH (500W 48V) - Recommended for those looking to maximize torque and power. The 16.6AH battery will help improve hill climbs and acceleration speeds with a max range of 24-miles.
- 21AH (350W 36V) - Recommended for those looking to maximize distance capabilities. The 21AH battery has a 37-mile max range off one full battery! Over double the range of the 10.4AH battery.
With a max rider weight capacity of 308 lbs even heavier adults will be able to enjoy this form of personal transportation. Built-in safety features include drum brakes, front side lights, rear lights, and kickstand. Easily store this electric scooter in your home or trunk due to its portable 1-click folding mechanism. Charges in 3-4 hours and weights 30 pounds. The EMOVE touring weights 30lbs, has a max rider weight capacity of 308lbs, a battery charging time of 3-4 hours, a speed of 25mph, a distance of 17miles (10.4AH), 24miles (15.6AH) or 37miles (21AH). Great for adults, deliveries, commuting, long-distance, fast travel, and more.
- Long-Distance Capability - With the 21AH battery you can reach about 37-miles off one charge! Batteries have a charging time of 3-4 hours.
- Supports Heavy Adults - With the max load being 308 lbs the EMOVE Touring can accommodate most riders.
- Portable and Adjustable - Handlebars fold down for better portability. You can also adjust the handlebar height to best match your comfort level when riding.
- LCD Screen - All EMOVE scooters come with a built-in LCD screen that displays things like speed, battery life, distance and more.
|Motor Power||Brushless DC Motor 350W / 500W|
|Available Colors||Black, White, Orange, Green|
|Max Speed (mph)||24|
|Battery Type||Ternary Lithium Battery|
|Front Tire||8" Pneumatic Tire|
|Rear Tire||8" Pneumatic Tire|
|Climbing Ability||15 degrees|
|Rear Brake||Drum Brake|
|Suspension||Front internal circulation system|
|Max Rider Weight||308lbs|
|Overall Dimensions||39.37x22.05x47.24-inches (100x56x120-cm)|
|Charging Time||3-4 hours|
|In the Package||1 x 3-pin charging adaptor / 1 x manual / 1 x multi-purpose tool kit|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed, delivery takes 3-10 business days to arrive at your location. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, please refuse delivery and have the driver note refusal reason as "damaged". If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if the damage is concealed, notify us immediately. Report damage claims within 7 business days of delivery to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you, and help get you in contact with the manufacturer. Take pictures of the damage. Do not throw away the original packaging.
Cancellations and Returns
- Any new and unused product purchased on the Website can be returned within 30 days for up to 80% refund (to the original method of payment) minus any shipping costs. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged. Products returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of original product purchase price and will be issued a store credit for the remaining 80% of product value. For returns please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org- so that we can begin the return process for you and get you in contact with the manufacturer.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - EMOVE.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all EMOVE products come with a 6-month limited warranty policy. This Limited 6-Months Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect. Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 6-Months Warranty.
If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all warranty information, we encourage you to read our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the EMOVE brand.