EMOVE Cruiser 1600W eScooter
This is the EMOVE Cruiser 1600W 52V electric scooter. If you are looking for a durable electric scooter meant for long-term and long-distance usage then look no further. The EMOVE Cruiser is unique due to its two different battery capacity options 26AH & 30.5AH, making it possible for riders to travel up to 50 miles (26AH) or 62 miles (30.5AH) on a single charge! With a max rider weight capacity of 308 lbs even heavier adults will be able to enjoy this form of personal transportation. The base of the scooter is 9.8-inches wide to create a safe and stable standing deck, while its dual spring suspension system on both wheels smooths out pumps and provides a more comfortable experience. Built-in safety features include disk breaks, horn, speedometer, front headlamp, front side lights, rear left and right turning signal lights and rear brake light. All these safety features will help you stand out in dark conditions, as well as provide increased confidence in your ride. Easily store this electric scooter in your home or trunk folds down to 48.82L x 15.75W inches due to its portable 1-click folding mechanism. The EMOVE Cruiser weights 55lbs, has a max rider weight capacity of 330lbs, a battery charging time of 6-8 hours, a speed of 30mph, a distance of 50miles (26AH) or 62miles (30.5AH). Great for adults, deliveries, commuting, long-distance, fast travel, and more.
- Long-Distance Capability - Due to the large battery designed for long-term and long-distance usage you can reach about 50miles (26AH) or 62mile (30.5AH) on one charge! Batteries have a charging time of 6-8 hours.
- Supports Heavy Adults - With the max load being 308-330 lbs the EMOVE Cruiser can accommodate most riders.
- Built-in Safety Features - Built-in safety features include disk breaks, a horn, speedometer, front headlamp, front side lights, wide standing deck, rear left and right turning signal lights and rear brake light.
- Portable and Adjustable - Handlebars fold down for better portability. You can also adjust the handlebar height to best match your comfort level when riding.
- Unmatched Performance - No other electric scooter can perform for as long and as fast as this one can. This is a top of the line cruiser for riding on your commute and around town.
|Motor Power||52V 600W Brushless DC Hub Motor (Max Output 1600W)|
|Max Speed (mph)||30|
|Available Battery Capacity||
26AH or 30.5AH
|Available Colors||Black, White, Orange, Hulk Green|
|Charging Time||6-8 Hours|
|Range*||26AH = 50 miles or 30.5AH = 62 miles|
|Tires||10-inch pneumatic tires|
|Gradeability||Approx 27 degrees|
|Max Rider Weight||Approx 308-330 lbs|
|Unfolding Size||47.64 x 22.64 x 46.46 inches (121 x 57.5 x 118 cm)|
|Folding Size||48.82 x 9.84 x 13.78 inches (124 x 25 x 35 cm)|
48.82 x 12 x 14.32 inches
|Gross Weight of Package||55.12 lbs (25kg)|
|Suspension||Hydraulic spring suspension (front) + air suspension (rear)|
|Brake System||Disc brakes (front and rear) + electric brake|
|Materials||CNC method casting: special aluminum alloy and ABS cover.|
King Meter KM-529 (5 Level PAS)
170mm Arms – 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed, delivery takes 3-10 business days to arrive at your location. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, please refuse delivery and have the driver note refusal reason as "damaged". If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if the damage is concealed, notify us immediately. Report damage claims within 7 business days of delivery to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you, and help get you in contact with the manufacturer. Take pictures of the damage. Do not throw away the original packaging.
Cancellations and Returns
- Any new and unused product purchased on the Website can be returned within 30 days for up to 80% refund (to the original method of payment) minus any shipping costs. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged. Products returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of original product purchase price and will be issued a store credit for the remaining 80% of product value. For returns please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org- so that we can begin the return process for you and get you in contact with the manufacturer.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - EMOVE.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all EMOVE products come with a 6-month limited warranty policy. This Limited 6-Months Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect. Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 6-Months Warranty.
If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all warranty information, we encourage you to read our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the EMOVE brand.