Emojo Prowler 1000W eBike
Self - Assembly will be completed by you upon delivery (default option).
Local Shop - We will cover up to $60 of assembly cost by a local bicycle shop. Review our Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy for step by step instructions.
This is the Emojo Prowler 1000W 48V eBike. If you are looking for an electric bicycle geared for high speeds and performance this is the bike for you. This is a great ebike for a hunter, and/or outdoor enthusiast looking to get in and out of the woods with ease. Great for camping, hunting or fishing trips. A great electric bicycle to take into the woods for camping, fishing or hunting trips or trail riding. It has two color options, black or camo, which will let you prowl through the woods with speed and confidence. The equipped 26-inch fat tire wheels and front suspension system will let you overcome any obstacles and smooth out your ride.
- Sporty Frame - Sporty frame design made from aluminum-rigid can easily support up to 330 lbs. Look better than the rest on the Prowler. Get the new camo color and really lose yourself on the trail.
- Powerful Motor - 1000W motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather, the strong motor and fat tires makes rides in snow, dirt, and sand possible.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes 4-6 hours and can last up to 30 miles on just throttle mode. The battery can last much longer if used with pedal assist. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along.
- LCD Screen Display - At a glance data to monitor speed, battery life and more.
|Motor Type||DC Brushless mid drive|
|Max Speed (mph)||25|
|Battery Range||30 Miles|
|Charging Time||4-6 Hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion Samsung cells|
|Dimensions (inch)||77.5L x 25W x 48H|
|Max User Weight||330lbs|
|Transmission Type||Shimano Tourney 27-speed|
|Front Brake Type||Tektro-Disc Hydraulic|
|Rear Brake Type||Tektro-Disc Hydraulic|
|Tire Size||4.0 R 26.4 Kenda|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 4-5 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to a manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages. If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 25%.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. This product return policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. All products returned must be in new, re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund. Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
- The customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer. Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price. Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - EMOJO.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from. You may contact Watt Fleet (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emojo directly (email@example.com) for warranty claims.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General vehicle: The vehicle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking or
- Acts in violation of laws and
- Never registered your ebike
- DIV repairs on electronic
- Abusive use the vehicle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the vehicle is used as a rental unit or
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass, debris, sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- If the vehicle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated
- If the vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If the vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame,
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper
Due to the nature of the product, some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.