Big Cat Long Beach Cruiser XL 500W eBike
Self - Assembly will be completed by you upon delivery (default option).
Local Shop - We will cover up to $60 of assembly cost by a local bicycle shop. Review our Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy for step by step instructions.
This is the Big Cat Long Beach Cruiser XL 500W 48V electric bicycle. If you are looking for an electric bicycle with a beach cruising frame, step through design, and fat tires to ride in any terrain this is the bike for you. With top of the line components like the LCD screen for monitoring data, a removable battery for easier charging, a step-through frame design to easily hop on or off, 500W of power, and fat 4-inch wide tires perfect for cruising on many terrains like sand, snow, dirt, asphalt, gravel and more this bicycle will satisfy any rider. If that isn't enough this bicycle also comes with a rear rack and a front basket, which not only saves you money on accessories but also gives you extra space for beach towels, picnic blankets, park games, and more straight off the bat. If you love all these features and design but are looking for something that doesn't have fat tires check out the Big Cat Long Beach Cruiser.
- Step Through Frame - Built with quality and durable components, the step-through frame design makes getting on and off the bicycle a breeze. This is perfect for individuals that have trouble getting a leg over a traditional frame or individual that don't want a frame between their legs when standing still.
- Powerful Motor and Fat Tires - 500W 48V motor can be utilized how you want when you want. With pedal assist controls, throttle only, or no power at all, the way you ride is up to you. The fat tires will allow you to ride on any surface from sand, snow, dirt, asphalt and more.
- Environmentally Friendly - The electric component of these bicycles are environmentally friendly, driven by powerful Lithium-ion batteries for green and silent power to motor through any landscape.
- Save on Accessories - This bicycle already has a rear rack, front basket, mudguards, LCD screen, front LED, and rear blaze light. Meaning you can keep the money you would spend on those accessories in your pocket.
180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes, Front & Rear
Aluminum-Alloy 36 spoke
Shimano Acera 7 Gear
|Battery Volts / Amps||
30-60 Miles (Range depends on rider, rider weight, terrain, wind, charge & sometimes weather conditions)
|Max Speed (mph)||20 (throttle only)|
11″L x 9″W
|Seat To Floor||
42″ (when seat is set to highest point)
4-6 Hours (Max. 6 Hours)
Up To 1500 Cycles
|Weight With Battery||
|Max Rider Weight||
Rear Pannier Rack
|Pannier Rack Dimensions||
16″L x 5.5″W
Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
170mm Arms – 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed, shipment takes 7-10 business days to arrive at your location. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept damage claims later than 7 business days from delivery. Note any damage to the box or the product when signing for the package before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. If the manufacturer fails to solve the said problem the customer is to get a full refund minus the 25% repacking fee. All items must be returned in the original packaging or equivalent or the customer forfeits their right to a refund. Report damage claims within 7 business days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you, and help get you in contact with the manufacturer.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of purchase in order to begin the return process. All items must be returned in the original packaging or equivalent or the customer forfeits their right to a refund. Customer is responsible for the 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - BIG CAT.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all BIG CAT products come with a one-year “Parts Only” warranty allows for the replacement of failed parts due to a material or production defect. Customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install “Parts only” warrantied components if and when they are unable/unwilling to perform the repair themselves.
If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all warranty information, we encourage you to read our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the BIG CAT brand.