Atom Electric H10 700W Longboard
The Atom electric H10 700W longboard is a revolutionary longboard that maintains its familiar longboard feel, with the added bonus of high-performance electric hub motors. Electric longboards are the greenest, cleanest, most fun, and most convenient form of transportation available. The H10 will not only become your favorite board with its bamboo/maple hybrid deck, but it will also consistently bring a smile to your ride. There is nothing better than getting on your board and experiencing that familiar longboard feel, but with sustained power. With a board weight of 12lbs, this lightweight design gives you the option to utilize this board how you want when you want. This board comes fully assembled and includes a battery charger, remote control, 2 AAA batteries and a rad skate tool. For an electric longboard with more power check out the Atom Electric H16D.
Light and Compact Hub Motors - With the motor hidden inside the wheel. Hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards.
- Low Maintenance - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry-free performance year after year. Saving you money on repairs that could occur if you were using an electric bicycle.
- Familiar Longboard Feel - The H10 has been engineered to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! The innovative battery box design from Atom keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
- Regenerative Braking - Safety is a top priority when it comes to electric rides, that is why the H10 has top of the line breaking technology that also recharges your battery at the same time. Not only improving safety but also giving you the opportunity to go the extra mile.
- Safe, Strong and Reliable Batteries - All Atom made boards are made with the best lithium cells available on the market today (Samsung, LG & Panasonic), which makes these electric boards top-shelf products. High-quality batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it, and the recharge time of 3 hours is impressive.
- Battery Level Indicator - With a max range of 9.3 miles, don't get caught in blackout. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back or plug-in.
- Ergonomic Remote Control - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- Two Speed Modes - With the option to switch between slow mode and fast mode. First-time riders can confidently learn the basics of riding an electric longboard, while more experienced riders will be able to unleash the beast within in fast mode.
- USB Charging Port - Don't be that guy asking everyone at the party for a phone charger. Just plug your phone in straight to your boards 5V USB charging port and keep on texting.
|Range*||9.3 miles / 15 km|
|Max Speed (mph)||15|
|Max Rider Weight||220 lbs / 100 kgs|
|Max Recommended Rider Weight||200 lbs / 91 kg|
|Board Weight||12 lbs / 5.5 kgs|
|USB Charging Port||Included 5V / 1.5A|
|Battery Charging Time||3 Hours|
|Deck Material||Bamboo / Maple|
|Deck Length||36 in / 91.5 cm|
|Deck Width||9.4 in / 25.5 cm|
|Motor Type||Brushless direct current (BLDC)|
|Motor Max Power Rating||700W|
|Motor Braking||Regenerative Braking|
|Motor Sensors||Hall Sensors|
|Cell Type||Lithium-Ion (18650)|
|Cell Specs||Panasonic PF|
|Cell Voltage (Nominal)||3.6V|
|Cell Current Capacity (Wh)||10.4Wh|
|Battery Configuration||10S X 1P (10 cells)|
|Battery Voltage (Nominal)||36V|
|Battery Current Capacity (Ah)||2.9Ah|
|Battery Energy Capacity (Wh)||104Wh|
|Charge/Battery Voltage (Max)||42V|
|Battery Charger Output (Amps)||1A|
|Wheel Material||Super High Rebound PU|
|Wheel Dimensions||83mm X 56mm|
|Remote Battery Type||AAA|
|ESC Software||Pulse With Modulation (PWM)|
*Range is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively (slow/eco mode) on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly, and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further. Use slow/eco mode to achieve the longest possible range.
** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with a mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
** Max speed is calculated when riding on smooth flat ground with no wind with board at full charge. Max speed will decrease as your battery level decreases. This is true for all electric boards.
*** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on a smooth surface with a mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. All claims of shipping error or damages must be filed within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 30 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense, as well as a 15% restocking fee for all returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ATOM ELECTRIC.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all ATOM ELECTRIC products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. All Atom Electric products have a warranty term of 6 months against defects in workmanship and/or materials to the original retail purchaser. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - email@example.com - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all warranty information, we encourage you to read our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the ATOM ELECTRIC brand.