Addmotor Motan M70 R7 750W Retro Cruiser eBike
The Addmotor Motan M-70 R7 750W 48V 20-inch electric fat tire bicycle is great for those looking for an electric bicycle designed to combine a retro look with modern technology capable of attacking any road, path, or trail. The 4inch wide fat Kenda tires will give you the support needed to ride this bicycle on snow, sand, dirt, and pavement. Though there is no front for suspension the fat tires act like a suspension system on their own, smoothing your ride out for you. If you like this ebike but want something with a little less power check out the Addmotor M-60, which has a 500W capacity compared to the 750W of this model. The M70 can be purchased in black or white. The built-in light system has a bright motor LED headlight and rear taillight with a built-in turning signal for increased night safety. This retro electric cruiser is sure to impress and get you to your location clear of sweat or full of it. The choice is yours.
- Unique Frame Design - Can carry up to 300lbs with no problem. Retro style gives it a motorcycle feel. Handlebars are adjustable and can accommodate a height of 5'2" - 6'2".
- Powerful Motor - 750W 48V motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather, making rides in snow and sand possible.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes 4-6 hours and can last up to 55 miles on the lowest level of pedal assist. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along. Battery must be properly secured with key on bicycle before commencing your ride.
- Integrated Lights for Safe Trip. Different from other models, the MOTAN M-70 has a bright motor LED headlight with a powerful horn. There is a brake taillight with turning signal in the rear. All the lights are extremely bright to ensure safety on the go, even at night.
- LCD Screen Display - At a glance data to monitor speed, battery life, distance, status, and bike mode being used.
- USB Charger - Built-in USB port for charging your phone or other electric devices on the go!
- Ready for Adventure - Comes fully equipped with large front motor light, rear brake light with turning signal, and mudguards on wheels. No need to spend more on those accessories.
|Motor||Bafang 48V 750W Brushless DC hub motor|
|Battery||48V 14.5Ah Panasonic cell batteries|
|Max Speed (mph)||25 (throttle only)|
|Charger||2.5A US standard DC smart charger|
|Display||Addmotor backlit 5 inch LCD display|
|Range||Electric bike singe charge up to 45-55 miles using pedal assist level one|
|Throttle||Variable speed control - 1/2 twist throttle|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum alloy frame|
|Brakes||Tektro 160mm F/R alloy disc brakes|
|Gearing Derailleur||Shimano 7 speed TX300D|
|Wheel||Magnesium integral wheel|
|Tire||20" X 4" Kenda TPI Fat tire|
|Saddle||Addmotor comfort motobike seat|
|Lights||Large front motor light, rear brake light with turning signal|
|Charge Time||4-6 hours depending on the battery status|
|Battery Life||800-lifetime battery charges|
|Appropriate Height||5'2" - 6'2"|
|Max Rider Weight||300lbs|
|Warranty||Technology - 2 Years. Motor and Battery - 1 Year|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you.
The damaged or faulty goods are to be returned within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, the manufacturer will inspect the goods and you will be notified of the results of the inspection. If approved you will be refunded or item will be replaced according to which option you chose.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. This product return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer a refund or exchange. All products returned must be in new, re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. All items must be shipped back in their original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- You are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges and will be charged a 10% restocking fee upon receipt of the item.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations, and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR.
Warranty: Technology - 2 Years, Motor and Battery - 1 Year Warranty
For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR