Addmotor Motan M450 500W eBike
This is the Addmotor M-450, 500 watt, 48-volt, 26-inch fat tire step-through eBike. If you are looking for a sleek and modern looking bike that features a step-through frame design then this is the bike for you. With a full front wheel suspension system, this eBike is perfect for commuting, mountain biking and more! Its stylish design, 26-inch wheels, and fat tires give the rider increased comfort, stability, and sporty maneuverability. One of the best electric fat tire bicycles on the market. Can last up to 50 miles on lowest pedal assist mode. Great for adults, can support 300 pounds. Pairs great with the Addmotor M-560.
- Low Rise, Easy to Mount, Frame Design - Built for the rider who enjoys the ease of a lower frame design, the M450 gets rid of challenges around mounting and dismounting. Includes a detachable rear rack for those looking to carry gear, goods, or anything else.
- Powerful Motor - 500W motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather, making rides in snow and sand possible.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes 3-4 hours and can last up to 50 miles on the lowest level of pedal assist. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along.
- 5-inch LCD Screen Display - At a glance data to monitor speed, battery life, distance, status, and bike mode being used.
- USB Charger - Built-in USB port for charging your phone or other electric devices on the go!
- Adjustable Saddle, High Load - This bike can accommodate heights from 5' 5'' - 6' 8'' with a max load of 300 pounds. The saddle also has a built-in suspension system. The bike weighs 72.8 lbs
|Battery||48V*10.4AH Lithium cell batteries|
|Motor||Bafang 48V*500W high-speed rear hub brushless motor|
|Max Speed (mph)||25 (just throttle)|
|Display||Addmotor 5-inch LCD display with USB port|
|Distance||40-50 Miles using the level one pedal assist|
|Charger||US standard 2.5A DC smart charger|
|Throttle||Variable speed control - 1/2 twist throttle|
|Rear Gears||TEKTRO EL555-TR/EL550-RS|
|Frame||6061 aluminum-alloy frame|
|Handlebars||Aluminum alloy handlebar|
|Fork||MOZO Suspension fork with lockout|
|Bike Seat||Addmotor adjustable saddle|
|Seat Post||PROMAX Quick release 30cm|
|Pedals||Wellgo aluminum black pedal|
|Brake Levers||TEKTRO EL555-RT/EL550-RS Disc brake set|
|Brakes||TEKTRO MD300 180mm Front & Rear alloy disc brake|
|Freewheel||SHIMANO Pro freewheel 7 speeds|
|Tire||Kenda 26" X 4" 30TPI Fat tire|
|Stem||Aluminum alloy stem|
|Color||Black or Orange|
|Charge Time||3-4 Hours depending on battery status|
|Height||5'5" - 6'8"|
|Max Rider Weight||300lb|
|Bike Net Weight||72.8lb|
|PAS||1:1 Intelligent PAS|
|Range||40-50 Miles on level 1 pedal assist|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 4-5 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you.
The damaged or faulty goods are to be returned within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, the manufacturer will inspect the goods and you will be notified of the results of the inspection. If approved you will be refunded or item will be replaced according to which option you chose.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. This product return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer a refund or exchange. All products returned must be in new, re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. All items must be shipped back in their original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- You are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges and will be charged a 10% restocking fee upon receipt of the item.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR.
Warranty: Technology - 2 Years, Motor and Battery - 1 Year Warranty
For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR