Addmotor HitHot H1 500W Electric Mountain Bike
Self - Assembly will be completed by you upon delivery (default option).
Local Shop - We will cover up to $60 of assembly cost by a local bicycle shop. Review our Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy for step by step instructions.
The Addmotor HitHot H1 500 watt 48 volt is the perfect electric bike for those looking for a new mountain bike capable of helping you conquer any trail. The full suspension system is sure to help smooth out your ride and the electric motor will help you stay out on the trail longer than before. Making it possible to hit all the runs you may ever want to ride. The H1 can be purchased in green, blue, yellow or orange and is sure to impress. No need to purchase separate night lights, this electric bicycle comes equipped with front and rear lights powered by the battery, and the LCD display will keep you updated on your ride with critical information like battery life, speed, distance and more. Addmotor creates a wide range of electric bicycles, offering quality products at affordable prices.
- Full Suspension - Can carry up to 300 pounds with no problem. The full suspension system will make your ride smoother and more enjoyable.
- Powerful Motor - 500W motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes 3-4 hours and can last up to 60 miles on the lowest level of pedal assist. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along.
- LCD Screen Display - At a glance data to monitor speed, battery life, distance, status, and bike mode being used.
- USB Charger - Built-in USB port for charging your phone or other electric devices on the go!
- Ready for Adventure - Comes equipped with front and rear lights for night riding powered by the battery. No need to spend more on those accessories.
|Battery||48V*10.4AH Lithium cell batteries|
|Motor||48V*500W Rear hub brushless motor - designed for mountain|
|Max Speed (mph)||25 (throttle only)|
|Display||Addmotor 5-inch LCD display|
|Distance||60 Miles using the level one pedal assist|
|Charger||US standard 2.4A DC smart charger|
|Throttle||Variable speed control - 1/2 twist throttle|
|Front Light||BLAZE-lite electric light|
|Rear Light||BLAZE-lite battery light|
|Rear Gears||7 Speed TX55 gears|
|Frame||Stiff and durable 6061 aluminum-alloy frame|
|Handlebars||Black aluminum handlebars|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 100mm travel suspension|
|Absorber||Aluminum alloy kingshock spring shock absorber|
|Bike Seat||Addmotor comfort seat|
|Seat Post||Quick release 30cm|
|Pedals||Aluminum black pedals|
|Brake Lever||Disc brake lever|
|Brakes||Front 180mm & rear 160mm alloy disc brake|
|Freewheel||Pro freewheel 7 speeds|
|Tire||27.5" X 2.35" Mountain tire|
|Tailstock||Support for installation of a quick-load tailstock|
|Color||Green, Blue, Yellow or Orange|
|Charge Time||3-4 Hours depending on battery status|
|Height||5'5" - 6'6"|
|Max Rider Weight||300lb|
|Bike Net Weight||52lb|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you.
The damaged or faulty goods are to be returned within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, the manufacturer will inspect the goods and you will be notified of the results of the inspection. If approved you will be refunded or item will be replaced according to which option you chose.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. This product return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer a refund or exchange. All products returned must be in new, re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. All items must be shipped back in their original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- You are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges and will be charged a 10% restocking fee upon receipt of the item.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR.
Warranty: Technology - 2 Years, Motor and Battery - 1 Year Warranty
For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.