Being an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry, all products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. Below you can read the specific details for each brand warranty. If you have any questions or would like to file a warranty claim feel free to contact Watt Fleet customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in filing with the brand. We will be more than happy to help coordinate warranty claims between our customer and the manufacturer. Make sure to have proof of purchase from Watt Fleet when contacting for warranty claims.
Technologies 2 Years. Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty.
Atom Electric warrants products against defects in workmanship and/or materials to the original retail purchaser for a period of six (6) months from the original date of retail purchase. A copy of receipt from authorized Atom dealer must be provided with any warranty claim.
Warranty is limited to manufacturer's defects in workmanship or materials.
The warranty is void if the product is damaged due to any of the following:
- accident or impact;
- misuse or abuse;
- normal wear and tear;
- exposure to water;
- battery left discharged for extended period of time;
- battery charged with charger other than one provided with board;
- modifications to the product;
- improper assembly or repairs;
- use in competition;
- commercial use.
Upon presentation of the original receipt of purchase, the buyer shall be entitled to the warranty services as set forth in the following provisions.
PRODUCTS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
The warranty covers all Big Cat ®-specific components that are available exclusively from authorized Big Cat ® dealers, resellers, and Bigcatbikes.com hereinafter referred to as Big Cat ® products. The warranty extends exclusively to Big Cat ® products that are new and exhibit a material or production defect. All other parts and components shall be excluded from this warranty.
WARRANTY PERIOD 1 year - Parts Only - Labor NOT included.
Big Cat ® assures the following services on the basis of this warranty throughout the respective warranty period: Big Cat ®, “Parts Only” warranty allows for the replacement of failed parts due to a material or production defect. See exclusions below. ! Customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install “Parts only” warrantied components if and when they are unable/unwilling to perform the repair themselves. ! The customer is REQUIRED to return the damaged parts to Big Cat ® for the warranty to remain valid. ! No returns will be accepted without a Big Cat ® issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number! Non-Return of warrantied parts will delay processing of additional warranty claims. ! At the discretion of Big Cat ®, replacement parts/components will be new parts of the same value, to perform the same function whether branded as Big Cat ® or another brand. If a Big Cat ® bike is exchanged in full, due to a material or production defect, the same warranty provisions as for a newly purchased Big Cat ® bike shall apply.
- The following components/parts and circumstances shall be excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Shipping costs of warrantied parts are not included and are the responsibility of the consumer
- If the vehicle is technically or mechanically modified
- Subsequent conversion/installation of incompatible or non-original parts
- Wearing parts (parts that would normally wear with normal to moderate use)
- Non-Big Cat ® parts/components Big Cat Worldwide, LLC 1180-10 Lincoln Ave.
- Any modification of the version as delivered
- Repairs that have not been carried out by trained specialists or Authorized Big Cat ® dealers
- Inappropriate use/transport (extreme off road conditions such as stunts)
- Missing service inspections within an appropriate period
- Inappropriate maintenance/operation/upkeep
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components
- Consequences of a fall
- Damage caused by climatic conditions or normal wear
- Damage due to unsuitable cleaning agents, utensils such as high-pressure cleaners or the additives used
- Commercial Rental The following parts shall constitute wearing parts and be excluded from this warranty:
- Bump stops in forks and shock systems (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Coatings on fork stanchions and shock absorber pistons (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Moving parts made from rubber
- Brake pads
- Brake disks
- Rim flanges/brake surfaces
- Freewheel bodies
- Slide rings and plain bushings
- Bar grips and handlebar tape
- Cassettes, cogs, chain rings
- Bearings and bearing seatings
- Airtight seals/O-rings
- Shifting lever rubber coatings
- Shifting components
- Foam parts
- Fenders, chain guide
- Actuating cables and outer sleeves
- Spokes Big Cat Worldwide
- Dust rings
ASSERTION AND PROCEDURE OF WARRANTY CLAIMS
Warranty claims are to be submitted to your Big Cat ® dealer in conjunction with presentation of the original receipt of purchase from a Big Cat ® dealer, reseller, and Bigcatbikes.com. The warranty period shall run from the date of sale/registration or activation (whichever is the sooner). Your Big Cat ® dealer shall report your warranty claim, including a description and the serial number on the frame, to Big Cat ®, which shall decide on the further procedure immediately upon receipt of the warranty claim. Should clarification require the parts to be checked, these shall be removed and submitted to Big Cat ® in a clean state. Products repaired or replaced under the warranty shall be sent to the Big Cat ® dealer. Assembly and basic adjustment must be performed by the Big Cat ® dealer. Should these preconditions not be adhered to, warranty claims of any kind can be rejected. THE WARRANTY PROVISIONS OF BIG CAT ® ARE COMPREHENSIVE AND DEFINITIVE. IN PARTICULAR NO PARTY (INCLUDING THE BIG CAT ® DEALER) IS OR SHALL BE AUTHORIZED BY BIG CAT ® TO GRANT ANY GUARANTEES OR OTHER WARRANTY ENTITLEMENTS OR RIGHTS OVER AND ABOVE THESE WARRANTY PROVISIONS.
Big Toys USA products are guaranteed to be quality merchandise. Many products carry a Manufacturer's warranty. Big Toys USA will pass this warranty on to the buyer. Buyer should notify Big Toys USA immediately upon discovery of any product defect. Defective items must be returned for replacement in accordance with our return policy and at buyer's expense. We will replace all defective items that meet the return/replacement requirements, but will not accept any liability for loss or inconvenience caused by their use or failure. All warranties are voided if defect has been caused in whole or in part by improper installation, abuse or misuse. We reserve the right to withhold issuance of credit until returned defective part has been examined and tested. *Any used product offered by Big Toys USA (wheels, or any other parts) are not included in these policies unless otherwise noted.
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 25%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General vehicle: The vehicle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking or
- Acts in violation of laws and
- Never registered your ebike
- DIV repairs on electronic
- Abusive use the vehicle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If vehicle is used as rental unit or
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If vehicle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame,
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
VORO products carry a 6-months limited warranty policy.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt from an approved retail partner within 90 days of purchase.
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 6-Months Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty is void if weather related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
- VORO makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by VORO, including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
- Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 6-Months Warranty.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your VORO product, call toll free 1-(650) 492-5454, or email email@example.com
Returning Products for Warranty Claims: Your VORO product (purchased on the Website or through an authorised retailer) has a limited one (1) year warranty covering parts due to manufacturer defect. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Jetson will, at its option (a) repair the affected product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (b) exchange the affected product with an equivalent product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (c) for products purchased directly on VORO website only, refund the original purchase price for the affected product. Refer to the Warranty Policy included with your specific product for exact terms and limitations of liability.
Follow these steps to return Products during the Warranty Period:
- Contact our support team to initiate the process and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack the Product in original packaging or sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged. Write RMA number on packaging.
- Once we receive the Product, you will receive an email detailing your warranty status or refund.
Probity Cell LLC, dba Glīon® (“Probity Cell”) warrants to the first retail purchaser of this product that it is free from defect in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase or 1,000 miles, whichever occurs first. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper maintenance, storage or use of the Glīon electric scooter. This limited warranty will be void if the product is ever used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation, modified in any way, or rented.
If, during the limited warranty period, this product appears to contain a defect covered by this limited warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org, for warranty service instructions. You will be required to have registered your purchase at www.glion-scooter.com and provide a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
If you purchased your product directly from Probity Cell or authorized resellers that are not authorized to perform warranty service, you will be required to send the product, pre-paid and insured, to our service center for warranty repair. You will be advised of shipping instructions in reply to your email. Please include a brief description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair. Products returned to Probity Cell for warranty repair, which upon receipt by Probity Cell are confirmed to be defective and covered by this limited warranty, will be repaired or replaced (at Probity Cell’s sole option) at no cost to you and returned pre-paid to customers located within the Continental United States. International customers (customer located outside of the Continental United States) will also be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or factory-rebuilt parts at Probity Cell’s option.
If you purchased your product from an authorized reseller that is authorized to perform warranty service, you will be required to return the product to that reseller for warranty repair.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE, AND NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES WILL EXIST OR APPLY AFTER SUCH PERIOD. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NON-DEFECT DAMAGE, DAMAGE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE OF THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ABUSE, MISUSE, FAILURE TO PROVIDE REASONABLE AND NECESSSARY MAINTENANCE, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS OR ANY ALTERATIONS TO THIS PRODUCT).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PROBITY CELL BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROBITY CELL’S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCT COVERED HEREBY. NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR PROBITY CELL ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential, incidental or special damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
GREEN BIKE USA
Our warranty includes 18 months on motor & battery, 12 months for controller and charger.This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Green Bike bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
Product purchased as "Refurbished" from InMotion USA are warranted to be free from malfunction and are serviceable within 90 days.
Every QuietKat product comes with a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, controller and motor assembly. This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on QuietKat’s lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, QuietKat will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. QuietKat will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to QuietKat to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through QuietKat, Inc., and can be submitted to email@example.com. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
TRIKKE ELECTRIC PON-E 36v or 48v CONSUMER WARRANTY
Trikke Tech warrants this product (including all components) against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Frame - 36 Month Limited Warranty - Trikke Tech electric vehicle frames include a 36 month limited warranty covering geometry defect and structural failure. Trikke Tech reserves the right to replace individual parts or the whole frame. Individual parts may not match the original frame color. Failure originated by misuse, accidents or abuse are excluded. Other components are warranted for 18 months. In the event of a defective or faulty part, Trikke Tech will ship the replacement part free of charge and Customer will be responsible for performing the replacement.
Exclusions: parts subject to normal wear and tear. Brake lines, brake pads, tires, inner tubes, bearings and trim components will be replaced for claims within the first 30 days of purchase. These parts are not covered by any additional warranty.
Lithium-ion Battery - 24 Month Limited Warranty - Lithium-ion batteries originally installed on a Trikke electric vehicle or a replacement battery purchased from Trikke Tech, its distributors or authorized dealers are warranted for 24 months from the original purchase, with full replacement within the first 90 days, and partial (pro-rata) replacement after the initial 90 days of use. A suspect battery must be shipped to Trikke Tech for warranty in proper DG (Dangerous Goods) packaging, the Customer being responsible for shipping and costs. Trikke Tech will then check the battery and either repair or replace it. The battery will be returned to Customer at Trikke’s expense. Pro-rata replacement takes into consideration the full number of months passed since the purchase date and divides the base retail price of a new battery by 24 (twenty-four). If a new battery is required, Customer will be expected to pay 1/24 of the retail cost of the battery for every month of use (if after 90 days of use). Purchases of replacement battery under pro-rata warranty must be directly from Trikke Tech. The new battery will be warranted with a new term of 24 months under the same conditions described above. Important facts about the aging of lithium-ion batteries: The current technology of lithium-ion batteries presents a natural degradation (aging, loss of capacity) even if not in use. The level of degradation will depend on factors like discharge current (fast or low riding speed setting), temperature of operation/storage and the number of cycles of discharge. Trikke Panasonic batteries should retain a minimum of 70% of the original capacity by 300 recharges if vehicle is operated at express speed (speed 2) up to 500 recharges if operated at economic speed (speed 1), at temperatures ranging between 50-100 F.
Exclusions: Damages to the battery caused by short circuit, moisture, impact, perforation, abuse or marks of tampering with the battery pack will void the above warranty. Batteries kept discharged for long period of time may not recover working capacity and will be permanently damaged –failure to keep the proper charge level of the battery will void the warranty.
Electrical Components - 18 Month Limited Warranty - Electrical components, including motor, electronic controller, throttle and associated parts (excluding the battery) carry a 18 month warranty from the original purchase date. Failure originated by water, misuse, accidents or abuse are excluded. Warranty is limited to the replacement of the part. Defective parts must be shipped to Trikke Tech or presented to an authorized service center for analysis prior to replacement.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY - THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS THE ONLY REMEDY PROVIDED BY TRIKKE TECH FOR ITS ELECTRIC VEHICLES. NO OTHER PARTY HAS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THIS WARRANTY IN ANY MANNER. TRIKKE TECH DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
ELECTRIC TRIKKE FREEDOM
- Frame and parts: 12 months
- Electrical parts (motor, controller, throttle): 12 months
- Battery: 12 months pro-rata
Warranty Conditions - This Limited Warranty is made only to the original owner of the new Vehicle purchased from Company or an authorized dealer or representative, and it shall remain in force only as long as the original owner retains ownership of the Vehicle. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty is issued to the original owner of a brand new vehicle purchased from the Company or an authorized dealer or representative, and shall remain in force as long as the original owner retains ownership of the vehicle. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
In order to exercise its rights under this limited warranty, the warranty must be submitted during the warranty period, to the company or one of its authorized representatives, along with the sales invoice or other documentary proof of purchase. The owner will be responsible for costs related to return and delivery of the vehicle to the Company or its authorized.
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
X-Treme will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed but those parts may be purchased from X-Treme.
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Warranty & Lifetime Frame Warranty models include (Effective June 1st, 2018):
Summit 48V - Baja 48V- Rubicon 48V - Sedona 48V - Catalina 48V - Santa 48V - Rocky Road 48V - Trail Maker Elite - Trail Climber Elite - X-Cursion Elite - Newport Elite - Malibu Elite - Alpine Trails Elite - Sierra Trails Elite - Cabo Cruiser - XB-504
Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We do offer additional warranties for purchase to extend your warranty period. Available for purchase are ONE Year Extended Warranty and LIFETIME Extended Warranty. Yes! We will offer the option to extend your warranty for the entire life of your bicycle! No other brand offers this extensive warranty. For more information please see the section below EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS.
X-Treme offers a 30-Day limited warranty against manufacturer's defect and workmanship on the City Rider and its components that is purchased from direct from X-Treme or an authorized dealer. Original purchase receipt required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
X-Treme offers a ONE-Year limited warranty (Effective June 1st, 2018) against manufacturer's defect and workmanship on the XG-575-DS Signature Series and its components that is purchased from direct from X-Treme or an authorized dealer. Original purchase receipt required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
1. Engines ARE covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased online via our website.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.)
Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters at the customers expense & will be replaced if X-Treme Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect. X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the customer.
Battery Warranty We offer a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for repair or exchange. X-Treme does not pay the shipping fees to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department by calling (253) 777-0690 or opening a ticket only at http://.x-tremescooters.com/support/. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Replacement batteries are warrantied through original manufacturer warranty unless extended warranty is purchased.
ONE Year Battery Warranty models include (Effective June 1st, 2018):
Summit 48V - Baja 48V- Rubicon 48V - Sedona 48V - Catalina 48V - Santa 48V - Rocky Road 48V - Trail Maker Elite - Trail Climber Elite - X-Cursion Elite - Newport Elite - Malibu Elite - Alpine Trails Elite - Sierra Trails Elite - Cabo Cruiser - XB-504
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by email), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. ElectricBicycle.com will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
Freight Shipping Note: The trucking company will contact you by phone to schedule your appointment for delivery (or pick up at terminal). For Business and Residential Delivery, the item will be delivered to the end of your loading dock/driveway and will not be moved into your business, home or garage. You must be present to accept delivery. Missed delivery appointments are subject to charges for additional delivery attempt. Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the original purchaser of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the customer. Call tags or return shipping labels will not be issued.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & INFORMATION
EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS:
We offer two different options to extend the warranty period of your bicycle.
$74.95 - ONE Year Extended Warranty: This warranty begins the day after your original manufacturer warranty ends. We will warrant all components of your bicycle to be free of manufacturer defect and workmanship. Batteries warranty will be on a prorated basis, see chart below - refer to months 1 - 24. Start month is when bicycle is delivered. Shipping & Handling is not included, beyond the original standard warranty period, and will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty applies to original bicycle purchaser. Original receipt of purchase required.
$149.95 - LIFETIME Extended Warranty: This warranty begins the day after your original manufacturer warranty ends. This warranty will last the ENTIRE life of the bicycle! We will warrant all components of your bicycle to be free of manufacturer defect and workmanship. Batteries warranty will be on a prorated basis, see chart below. Start month is when bicycle is delivered. Tires & Tubes are covered in this warranty! This means if you puncture your tube you are covered! Tires will be replaced when worn or due to manufacturer defect not to exceed one set per year. Tube replacement will remain at X-Treme’s discretion not to exceed sensible amount. Shipping & Handling is not included, beyond the original standard warranty, period and will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty applies to original bicycle purchaser. Original receipt of purchase required.
Battery Pro-Rated Discount
|Start Month||End Month||Discount|