Please be adviced that some products we sell are not road worthy and are meant for off-road use only. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that their vehicles are operated by all federal, state and local laws. Buyer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of motorized products and holds Watt Fleet and its owners harmless of any liability.
FREE SHIPPING! Everyday to the USA lower 48 states, excludes Hawaii & Alaska.
OUTSIDE USA - If you are interested in a product and live outside the USA we will verify your order can be shipped to your location after you submit your purchase. If the order cannot be shipped to your location we will cancel your order and inform you of the decision within 48hours. You may also contact us before purchasing for shipping cost and information.
SHIPPING COST OUTSIDE USA - If you make a purchase and want it delivered outside the USA you will notice during checkout we only charge an additional $200. Once the order is placed we will verify with the manufacturer if the item can be shipped outside the US. If it can we will also identify the exact shipping cost of the item. If the shipping cost is more than $200 we will contact you requesting the additional cost and provide you with the option to cancel the order or pay the additional shipping fee. If the shipping cost is less than $200 we will contact you and refund you the extra cost. Best practice is to email us before placing your order so that we can create a custom invoice for you with the proper shipping charge.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 7pm CST
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days unless noted longer on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
Backorders: We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. Below you can find the exact return policy for each manufacturer. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com a soon as possible in order for us to help you file a claim and begin the return process. It would be our pleasure to help coordinate the return with you and the manufacturer. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden and must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
- Your satisfaction is our long-term pursuit and utmost concern. Please open and check the products as soon as you receive the package.
- Products WILL NOT be Refunded unconditionally. Customers must provide picture evidence of any damages or manufacturing failures as evidence to prove the problems as detailed as possible.
- If you want to return the items, please tell us as soon as possible and must obtain our permission. We will not accept returned items more than 30 days after the package was delivered.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost if returns are due to customer mind change or because customers body height is not appropriate for the product.
- For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issue a tracking number. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
- We only accept returned products in good condition with original packaging.
- Products that arrive damaged are to be returned to Addmotor within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. Addmotor will inspect the goods and email you with notification of the results of the inspection. If approved we will refund or replace the faulty goods according to which option you chose.
Customer may return new and unused products purchased from Atom Longboards via phone or website for a refund of the purchase price plus any applicable fees (not including initial shipping charges.) A restocking fee of 15% applies to all returns, and customer pays return shipping charges. All product(s) must be returned within thirty days of purchase
Customer must contact Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles via e-mail within 7 days of receiving the bike stating what the problem is. The customer must provide digital photo proof of what the problem is via email . And that the customer must allow Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles to remedy that said problem. If Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles fails to solve the said problem the customer is to get a full refund minus the 25% repacking fee. If the Bicycle and/or Product(s) has been damage during the shipping process to the customer, the customer must provide digital photo proof of damage via email. That the Bicycle and/or Product(s) must be return in the original packaging or equivalent or the customer forfeits their right to a refund. Once it is determined that the Bicycle and/or Product(s) must be returned to Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles an e-mail must be sent to Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles, firstname.lastname@example.org showing proof of return shipping in the form of a UPS or Fedex Tracking Number for the customer to get a refund. Once upon receiving the return Bicycle and/or Product(s) to Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles and after any inspection for any shipping damage. The customer will be responsible for any damage that occurs in return shipping. Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles will refund the purchase price minus the 25% repacking fee.
Shipping Damage: If you received and signed for a damaged box or product, please notify Big Cat Worldwide,LLC or email us email@example.com and we will contact shipper to come inspect the package or box, all shipments have insurance and if there is a damage a claim must be submitted and a shipping rep will come inspect the damaged unit and will notify Big Cat Worldwide, LLC to either return unit to Big Cat ® at which time Big Cat ® will ship out a replacement unit at no cost to customer once damaged unit has been returned to Big Cat ® warehouse at 1180-10 Lincoln ave, Holbrook NY 11741
Big Toys USA (manufacturer) will not accept unauthorized returns. If you need to return an item, please contact us prior to doing so. If conditions for the product return as stated below are met, we will issue you a return authorization number (RA #) that must be marked on your return package. With the exception of returns caused by our error, shipping costs for returned items will be buyer's responsibility as well as the original shipping charge and a 10% restocking fee. No return will be accepted without invoice number or date of sale. To receive a refund or credit, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to Big Toys USA within 10 days of receiving the product. Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
Damaged/Defected Items - Big Toys USA will ship out free replacement parts if any shipping damage occurs or products arrive with missing/defective parts. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of parts if they are not shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Customers are responsible for replacing these parts. Should the item be majorly damaged beyond warranty repair, Big Toys USA will offer a return for a full refund. If damage is not reported to us within 10 days of receiving the item, the shipping companies will not honor the damage claim and the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
- Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization you may contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org or Emojo Support - email@example.com for an REA form. Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
- Ship-back charge: a) If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be a refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer. b) If the return is accepted, Emojo will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pickup date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund. Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
- Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
Items Damaged During Transit: While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, please refuse delivery and have the driver note refusal reason as "damaged". If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if freight damage is concealed, notify us and the freight company immediately. Shipping related damages must be reported to the freight company and to us within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Take pictures of damage and ask the freight company for a confirmation or claim number. Open a support ticket with Jetson describing the damage, including photos and confirmation number from freight company. Do not throw away original packaging.
Returning Products Within 30 Days of Purchase: Any new and unused product purchased on the Website can be returned within 30 days for up to 80% refund (to original method of payment) minus any shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged. Products returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of original product purchase price and will be issued a store credit for the remaining 80% of product value to be used on other EMOVE electric scooters ONLY.
Follow these steps to return Products within 30 days of purchase:
- Contact our support team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Pack the Product in original packaging or sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged. Include RMA number in packing slip.
- Once we receive and inspect the Product, we will process the refund or store credit within 5 business days.
Probity Cell LLC dba Glion wants you to be 100% satisfied with the products you purchase from Glion. If at any time within thirty (30) business days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund. The product must be returned undamaged (except for damage covered by our warranty) and in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
Within 30 days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must contact Glion Electric Scooter Customer Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or Watt Fleet at email@example.com and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
After Purchaser receives a RMA number from Probity Cell LLC, Purchaser must return the Product to Probity Cell LLC in the original packaging. The Product must be shipped no later than three business days after the RMA is issued. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping & duty to Probity Cell LLC. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping and duty cost of the product(s) returned will be deducted from your credit or refund. For international purchase where additional shipping is charged, your total shipping & duty cost exceeds the additional shipping and varies. Contact Probity Cell LLC for details on actual shipping & duty costs related to the purchase.
Upon receipt of the returned Product, Probity Cell LLC shall inspect the returned Product to confirm that it is undamaged (except for damage covered by our warranty) and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Probity Cell LLC shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the original actual shipping, duty and handling cost of the product if the initial purchase was eligible for free shipping.
If Purchaser returns Product that is damaged due to reasons not covered under the warranty, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Probity Cell LLC shall not issue any credit to Purchaser and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
GREEN BIKE USA
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 30 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to us.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging. Customers are responsible for shipping returns to InMotion USA at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee for used or damaged items, depending on the degree of use and damage.
Refunds (if applicable) - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
QuietKat will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and canceled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Items that are shipped may be returned within 30 days if there are fewer than 10 miles on the odometer. Those returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on the purchase price, as well as return shipping fees. A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Under the “QuietKat Test Ride & Guarantee Program,” a customer pays an additional non-refundable fee ($150 for bikes and $225 for all-terrain trikes) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 30 days and for fewer than 10 miles. Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price, and not subject to the 15% restocking fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles of testing. QuietKat would arrange for and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded.
- QuietKat will not accept the returns of products after 30 days. In the event of a product return, QuietKat will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from QuietKat, Inc. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by QuietKat, Inc., you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund. Please address your return to:
- QuietKat, Inc. c/o Returns: Authorization # _____ 936 Chambers Court Unit B2 Eagle, Colorado 81631
Trikke Tech, Inc. endeavors to provide quality products for sale to Dealer/Retailer’s customers. If customer is not completely satisfied with an item or items, then up to the maximum exchange limits provided in this paragraph, customer shall be entitled to return to Trikke Tech, Inc. a limited number of items that are not satisfactory to Dealer/Retailer upon inspection within 10 (ten) days of delivery.
Trikke Tech, Inc. reserves the right to charge a 15% to 30% restocking fee on Trikke product returns depending upon the condition of the returned product. Dealer/Retailer must contact Dealer/Retailer Support within 10 (ten) days of the invoice date to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#).
No return of merchandise will be accepted without prior approval from Trikke Tech, Inc.
All Trikke product must be returned in its original condition and packaging. RA# must be clearly stated on paperwork and accompany all returns.
Refunds (excluding shipping costs) will be issued in the form of a credit for the price of additional Trikke Tech, Inc. product only. Dealer/Retailer shall pay the shipping costs for replacement items. Credits may not be applied towards cost of shipping costs.
No refunds are granted on parts, accessories or apparel.
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized RMA return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box, warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of your RMA notice you received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA # on the return shipping label on the outside of the box. For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, FedEx, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We also recommend that the shipment is ensured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact Tech Support at this link https://support.x-tremescooters.com to obtain an RMA Number.