Glion Model 215 600W Dolly eScooter
This is hands down one of the best electric scooters for commuters and scooter enthusiasts. The Glion Dolly 600W 36V is simple, reliable, clean, quiet and built to last. Without chains or gears, the Glion Dolly quietly delivers enough boost to move the average adult at a range of up to 15 miles on a full charge. Take the road less traveled and use a scooter to bring extra joy to your life. Ride up to 500 miles on $1 of electricity and $0 of parking tickets. The unique folding system allows you to fold this scooter down and roll it like a suitcase behind you. This is great for when you are in a crowded place or have to go indoors with it. If you like this type of electric scooters we also sell the InMotion L8F as another option.
- Portable - Weighing only 28 pounds the Glion Dolly has a patented vertical self-standing, retractable handle and smaller roller wheels that allow you to easily walk with your scooter as if it were a suitcase. This feature is perfect for taking the electric scooter into office buildings, trains, grocery stores, and more.
- Durable - The frame is crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, powder coated to resist corrosion and a smooth ride is assured by 8-inch tires featuring a honeycomb interior developed by the military to never go flat. All controls are water resistant, convenient and easy to use.
- Easy to Ride - It won't take long for any rider to learn how to use the Glion Dolly. Breaking is smooth and secure, with an anti-lock electronic brake safely located inside the rear hub motor. On the right, a twist-grip accelerator makes it go; on the left, a twist-grip brake makes it stop.
- Ready for Adventure - Keep an eye on battery life with the easy to read handlebar-mounted indicator. Fully equipped with a pedestrian bell, front light, and rear reflector you can feel comfortable when riding. Scooter cover is sold separately. Ride up to 500 miles on $1 of electricity and $0 of parking tickets.
|Maximum Rider Weight:||255lbs|
|Range Per Charge||15miles|
|Motor||250W (Peak 600W) Brushless electric hub motor|
|Max Speed (mph)||15|
|Battery||SONY Lithium Ion 36V, 6.6ah|
|Battery Charge Time||2 hrs 75%, 3.5 hrs 100%|
|Battery Cycle Life||1000+ Cycles (3-5 years)|
|Frame||6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum alloy|
|Tires||8-inch Honeycomb never-flat tires|
|Ultra-Portable||Patented vertical self-standing dolly feature|
|Folding||1 Second foot actuated folding/unfolding|
|Size Folded||36x16x8 inches|
|Additional Features||Headlight, rear reflector, and pedestrian bell|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you. Once the return and exchange authorization is issued you will receive a Return Material Authorization number and return instructions. You must have the Return Material Authorization number when shipping back the returned unit.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process and for you to receive a Return Material Authorization number. This product return policy states that if at any time within thirty (30) business days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund. The product must be returned undamaged (except for damage covered by our warranty) and in the original packaging to the manufacturer.
- The Product must be shipped no later than three business days after the RMA is issued. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping & duty to the manufacturer. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping and duty cost of the product(s) returned will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- For full information please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - GLION.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all GLION products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. Due to the length of the warranty information, we encourage you to read this information in our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the GLION brand.