UberScoot 1600W eScooter
The Uberscoot 1600W 48V is one of the most powerful electric scooters we carry. Featuring an economy mode button to slow down acceleration and top speed to conserve battery life for those long rides. This is a great scooter to take off-roading through dirt and mud trails. Another great feature about the Uberscoot brand is that parts can be bought for any piece of the scooter as needed. Powered by 48 volts and a 1600 watt motor, there won't be a hill you can't conquer! This model is limited to a top speed of 20 mph but can be modified to go up to 30 mph. Comes standard with a quick release seat, foldable locking frame, front and rear brake lights, large 11-inch knobby on road/offroad tires, loud horn and key ignition, this scooter does not disappoint! For a similar scooter but with slightly lower watts check out the UberScoot 1000W.
- Folding Frame - Can carry up to 265 pounds with no problem. Folding design allows users to easily transport, store, fold and unfold with ease. Comes with a seat that can be removed through the quick release system.
- Replacement Parts - If any piece of the scooter breaks through wear and tear a new piece can be purchased through Watt Fleet by email sales support.
- Powerful Motor - Equipped with 1600W this scooter is capable of attacking many hills.
- Reliable Battery - This eScooter is equipped with four 12V/12AH batteries (replaceable). Charge time can take 6-8 hours and will last for a max range of 12 miles per charge (weight dependent). Batteries are also replaceable if they break or battery life of 250 cycles is exceeded.
- Ready for Adventure - Feel confident riding on 11-inch on road/offroad tires. With the option to ride sitting or standing, and front and rear lights, the 1600W motor will give you more than enough power to smoke your competition, and arrive in style.
|Motor||1600W Brushless motor|
|Batteries||Four 12V/12Ah (48-volt system) Sealed lead acid|
|Economy Mode||Yes - Conserves battery life|
|Lights||Front and rear|
|Battery Life||250 Cycles|
|Charging Time||6-8 Hours|
|Brakes||Front and rear disc brakes|
|Front Tire||11-inch Pneumatic knobby tire|
|Rear Tire||11-inch Pneumatic knobby tire|
|Max Rider Weight||265lbs|
|Max Range||12 miles per charge|
|Seat Included||Yes, quick release|
|Max Speed (mph)||20*|
|Foldable||Yes position lock|
|Carton Size||49 x 13 x 19 inches 122lbs|
|Product Size||49L x 43H x 25W inches|
|Folded Dimensions||46 x 25 x 21 inches|
*Max speed is restricted by a safety cable, we do not advice to remove the cable for a max speed of 30mph.
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2-5 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
- The manufacturer will ship out free replacement parts if any shipping damage occurs or products arrive with missing/defective parts. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of parts if they are not shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Customers are responsible for replacing these parts. Should the item be majorly damaged beyond warranty repair, the manufacturer will offer a return for a full refund. If the damage is not reported to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the item, the shipping companies will not honor the damage claim and the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. You may not cancel your order once the product has shipped from the warehouse. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving the product in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden. To receive a refund or credit, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the product. Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 10% restocking fee on Mototec product returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - MOTOTEC/UBERSCOOT
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all MOTOTEC products bought from us come with manufacturer warranty support. This product has a 60 Day, Parts Replacement Warranty. If you wish to submit a claim for warranty please contact Watt Fleet - firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can start a claim for you and help you get in contact with the manufacturer. For all information regarding product warranties please review our Warranty Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - MOTOTEC/UBERSCOOT
In order to exercise this right, the warranty must be submitted during the warranty period, to the company or one of its authorized representatives, along with the sales invoice or other documentary proof of purchase. The owner will be responsible for costs related to the return and delivery of the vehicle to the Company or its authorized.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.