X-Treme Trail Maker Elite 300W eBike
Self - Assembly will be completed by you upon delivery (default option).
Local Shop - We will cover up to $60 of assembly cost by a local bicycle shop. Review our Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy for step by step instructions.
The X-Treme Trail Maker Elite 300W 24V 26x1.95-inch tires is the perfect ride for those looking for an affordable electric bicycle with a standard frame design made with top of the line components. One of the best electric bicycles for city commutes and neighborhood rides. With some unique features such as the hydraulic front fork and a 100% aluminum frame. The Trail Maker Elite is one of the most affordable electric bikes that we offer but don't let the price tag fool you. This X-Treme electric bike will still perform and get you to your location clear of sweat or full of it. The choice is yours.
- Strong and Lasting Frame - This bike comes with a 100% aluminum frame, meaning it won't rust easily. The standard frame design will even have you forgetting you are on an electric bike.
- Powerful Motor - 300W 24V zero resistance rear hub motor. The motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel and there are no moving parts visible to the rider.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes around 4 hours and can last up to 20 miles on just throttle mode. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along.
- Accessories - Headlight, rear cargo rack and tool kit for assembly included!
|Amps||9.6 Amp circuit (7 battery cells at 9.6 amps each)|
|Volts||24 Volts (each battery cell is 3.6 volts)|
|Max Speed (mph)||20 (unassisted in optimum conditions)|
|Batteries||7 Lightweight lithium LiPo4 battery cells in a sealed removable pack|
|Distance||Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge on pure throttle|
|Tire Size||26 x 1.95 inch on aluminum wheels|
|Charger||24V Smart charger included|
|Motor||Zero resistance hub motor (rear wheel)|
|Gears & Speeds||7 Speed Shimano Tourney gears & shifter|
|Throttle Type||Twist throttle or pedal & power assisted or pedal only|
|Frame Type/Size||100% Aluminum - lightweight - 18 inches|
|Forks||SA Sountour XCM front forks|
|Braking System||Front & rear JAK disk breaks|
|Drive System||Zero resistance rear hub motor|
|Measurements||72 inches wheel to wheel - 25 inches width - 37 inches to handlebars - 34 3/4" to 39 inches seat height|
|Carton Size||54L x 9W x 28H|
|Bicycle in Box Weight||63lbs|
|Max Rider Weight||350lbs|
|Warranty||1-year warranty & 1-year battery warranty|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 15 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 15% restocking fee for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - X-TREME.
X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an Authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all X-TREME products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. Due to the length of the warranty information, we encourage you to read the full information in our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the X-TREME brand.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.