X-Treme Rubicon 500W eBike
BACKORDERED - ETA LATE JULY / ETA MID SEPTEMBER
The X-Treme Rubicon 500W 48V 26x2.1-inch tires is the perfect ride for those looking for an electric bicycle that is fully equipped for your next adventure whether that may be a commute to work, a ride around the neighborhood, or ripping down a mountain face. With some unique features such as the high-quality beverage holder for having a soda on the road, and the smart power assist system for optimal efficiency the Rubicon is sure to impress and get you to your location clear of sweat or full of it. The choice is yours.
- Strong and Lasting Frame - This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! Full suspension, 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, with disc brakes.
- Powerful Motor - 500W 48V motor designed to withstand all types of terrain and weather.
- Long Lasting Lithium Battery - Full charge takes around 3 hours and can last up to 70 miles on lowest pedal assist mode. Use electric power, pedal assist, or pure muscle to move along.
- LCD Display - Comes with a great LCD display to quickly and easily take note of your speed, distance, battery life, and power mode.
- Accessories - Built-in USB port for charging your phone or other electric devices on the go, a drink holder on handlebars, and rear rack all included!
|Max Speed (mph)||20-25 (unassisted in optimum conditions)|
|Amps||10.4Ah Integrated lithium battery|
|Battery||48 Volt LiPo4 lithium (lightweight)|
|Drive System||Chain drive by rear hub motor or pedal power|
|Distance||Up to 70 miles range using low PAS & flat terrain while pedal assit|
|Charger||48 Volt output UL certified charger (charging time +/- 3 hours)|
|Tire Size||Kenda mountain tire & tube - 26 x 2.10 inch on aluminum wheels|
|Motor||Bafang 500W zero resistance rear hub motor with clutch|
|Controller||48V 15Amp sealed smart controller|
|Braking System||Tektro disk brakes with hydraulic upgrade option|
|Pedals||Wellgo aluminum pedal set|
|Front Wheel||Joytech quick release hub|
|Throttle Type||Variable speed thumb throttle - SPAS power-assisted - pedal power|
|LCD Display||King meter LCD smart PAS digital system with USB phone charging port|
|Cargo Rack||Aluminum rear carry rack|
|Frame Type/Size||6061-T6 Temper aluminum alloy - lightweight|
|Forks||Suntour XCT hydraulic front forks|
|Suspension||Front hydraulic suspension included & KS rear shock suspension|
|Front Sprocket||Aluminum alloy sprocket|
|Derailleur||Shimano 9-speed Atlus gears & shifter|
|Seat & Post||Aluminum alloy adjustable seat post & velo mountain bike seat|
|Quick Release||Front & rear wheels have quick release axles - flip lever|
|Handle Bars||Aluminum alloy mountain bike handlebars|
|Head Light||Yes, included as free accessory add-on - battery operated snap-on LED (not covered under warranty)|
|Accessories||Drink holder on handlebars included|
|Bike Measurements||Max seat height = 38"inches / Min seat height = 30" inches / Handlebar height = 37.75" inches|
|Carton Size||55L x 9W x 28H|
|Bicycle in Box Weight||69lbs|
|Max Rider Weight||350lbs|
|Warranty||1-year warranty & 1-year battery warranty|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to file a claim for you. All claims have to be approved by the manufacturer before receiving a refund.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at email@example.com a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns for items that have not been ridden for a period up to 15 days from purchase. Please first contact us to request a return before shipping your item back to the manufacturer. To be eligible for a refund, your item must first be reviewed upon return. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for shipping returns to the manufacturer at their own expense. We reserve the right to charge up to a 15% restocking fee for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
- For all information regarding damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - X-TREME.
X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an Authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
Being an Authorized Dealer for this brand all X-TREME products bought from us come with the manufacturer warranty support. Due to the length of the warranty information, we encourage you to read the full information in our Warranty Policy and focus on the information listed under the X-TREME brand.
Free Shipping - Free and fast shipping applies to any of the lower 48 states of the United States. Tracking numbers and signature upon delivery included. Shipping and Return Policy.100% Lowest Price Guarantee - We work hard to offer the lowest prices and stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. Shop with confidence and stay protected knowing that you are receiving the best price possible. Lowest Price Guarantee Policy.Specialized Staff - We are passionate about our customers and our products. Our customer service team is ready to help answer any questions regarding anything e-ride. We are available by phone, instant chat, or email. Emails are replied to within 24 hours 24/7. Contact Us Page.Product Direct - Our products are coming directly from US-based warehouses and delivered directly to you, the customer. No middleman and no long shipping times. Enjoy door to door service at the comfort of your own home.Authorized Dealer - We have been appointed by the manufacturers to sell all the products in our store. All products come with manufacturer warranties and return policies. Warranty Policy. Shipping and Return Policy. Earth Friendly - All products are electric and do not create harmful emissions. The versatility of our products will have you leaving your car at home more than you anticipated. Creating a cleaner, more enjoyable experience. Paid eBike Assembly - Get your ebike assembled by a professional! Let Watt Fleet coordinate the logistics and reimburse you up to $60 of the assembly cost. Though our ebikes come about 85% assembled we know not all customers are comfortable assembling the rest. Let us help you. Paid E-Bike Assembly Policy.