Addmotor Extra Battery Charger
Maybe you misplaced the battery charger that came with your eBike, or you need a second one for your office or second home. Don't stress we have you covered. This battery charger is designed for the Addmotor Motan M-150, M-140, M-150 P7, M-330, M-350, and M-350 P7. This is an extra battery charger. All eBike purchases already come with a battery charger included in the package. This is the Addmotor 48V 2.5A battery charger for the Addmotor eBikes Li-ion input 100-240 VAC.
- Made for Addmotor eBikes - Designed specifically for Addmotor Motan M-150, M-140, M-150 P7, M-330, M-350, and M-350 P7
|Input||100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.5A|
|LED Display||Green: Fully Charged, Red: Charging|
|Package Includes||1 x Charger|
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until we verify that the product ordered is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the manufacturer. If your item(s) is back ordered, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you.
- If your item is in stock we will process the charges to the credit card provided during checkout. Your product will be shipped to you within 3 business days from the date your order was placed. A signature is required in order to receive the package. Tracking information will be sent to you within 24 hours of the product leaving the warehouse to the e-mail provided during checkout. If you have any other questions about shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not take payment immediately due to items from time to time being out of stock by the manufacturer when you place your order. If this happens we will contact you and provide you with possible options.
- Receive an immediate refund
- Maintain order and receive it when stock returns
- Pick a similar model in stock
- If you decide to maintain your order and wait for the product to return in stock we will inform you of the estimated delivery date. Due to unforeseen circumstances this date may change, if it does we will keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to maintain the order, cancel your order or order another product.
- If product packaging arrives damaged please make note of it upon delivery and sign for it as damaged. We work with the manufacturer to ensure that the products are well protected during the shipping process. In the case that the product packaging arrives damaged please take pictures of the box. If the item is also damaged please send photo evidence to email@example.com for us to file a claim for you.
The damaged or faulty goods are to be returned within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, the manufacturer will inspect the goods and you will be notified of the results of the inspection.
Cancellations and Returns
- Our return policy matches the return policy of the manufacturer of each of our products. If you wish to return the product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a soon as possible in order to begin the return process. This product return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer a refund or exchange. All products returned must be in new, re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. All items must be shipped back in their original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- You are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges and will be charged a 10% restocking fee upon receipt of the item.
- For all information regarding shipping, damaged goods, cancelations and returns please review our Shipping and Return Policy and read all the information listed for this brand - ADDMOTOR.